"Do whatever he (Jesus) tells you". John 2:5
The Rosary of the 7 Sorrows of the Virgin Mary
Act of the contrition …
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended You, and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell, but most of all because they offend You, my God, You who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Your grace to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life. Amen.
Three "Hail Marys" are said in honor of the Tears of Our Sorrowful Mother.
On the first small medal:
- 1. The prophecy of Simeon (Lk 2:22-35)
– One Our Father….
- – Seven Hail Marys
- – "Most merciful Mother, remind us always about the sorrows of your Son, Jesus." Or Glory be...
2. The flight into Egypt (Mt 2:13-15)
3. The loss of Jesus in the Temple (Lk 2:41-51)
4. Mary meets Jesus on the Way to Calvary (Lk 23:27-31)
5. Mary stands at the foot of the Cross (Jn 19:25-27)
6. Mary receives the dead body of Jesus (Jn19:38-40)
7. Jesus is laid in the tomb (Jn 19:41-42)
Queen of Martyrs, your heart suffered so much. I beg you by the merits of the tears you shed in these terrible and sorrowful times, to obtain for me and all the sinners of the world, the grace of complete sincerity and repentance. AMEN.
Mary, who was conceived without sin and who suffered for us, pray for us. (3x)
Pray always! Repent! Convert while there is still time!
"If you say the Rosary of the Seven Sorrows
and meditate on it well, you will find the
strength you need to repent of your sins
and convert your heart.
Pray my Seven Sorrows to find repentance."
(A Message of Our Lady of Kibeho)
"More than ever, the world needs
the Seven Sorrows Rosary."
(Visionary Marie Claire of Kibeho, Rwanda)